How to delete a printer driver:
There are a few reasons for why you would delete a printer driver:
- The printer driver is corrupt.
- You’ve installed the wrong printer driver.
- The printer driver is causing errors in windows.
De-installing and re-installing the printer driver will most of the time solve your problem.
how to delete a printer driver tutorial
- Go to start and type in printmanegement.msc
- Here you’ll see your printer drivers.
- Right click on the driver you’d like to de-install.
- Click de-install
You’ve de-installed the printer driver.
If delete a printer driver isn’t working for you, please leave a comment or contact me.
what is a printer driver
In computers, a printer driver or a print processor is a piece of software that converts the data to be printed to the form specific to a printer. The purpose of printer drivers is to allow applications to do printing without being aware of the technical details of each printer model.
Check the Source: Wikipedia for more about printer drivers and their OS.