How to change your language in windows; you can actually change your language in windows! I’ve also created a video tutorial for how to change your language in windows.
There is not much to tell about the languages packages in Windows except for that it are a lot of languages. Here is a quick and easy tutorial of how to change or add a new language to your windows.
1. Go to start and search for control panel
2. Click on ‘Add a language’.
3. In this screen you can see which languages are already installed on your windows device. Click ‘Add a language’ to add a different language.
4. Choose the language you need and click on ‘add’.
5. You’ll see this screen after clicking on ‘add’. Your windows language is being downloaded and installed.
6. Now you can see I’ve added ‘Afrikaans’ (I’ve got family living in africa, maybe I’ll learn some ‘nederlands afrikaans’ if I put this language on primairy.
7. If you press ‘move up’ the language will be on top and it will be your primairy language.
8. Restarting the computer will change your primairy language in the language you have on top of the list.
I’ve also created a video; How to change your language in windows: